i love food.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

when there is knick, there would be knack.

first of all school was really crappy. 15 people didn't come all the ultra studious people didn't come. and in school we were really really really bored. we wanted to play cards and nobody brought. me, steff, amanda and priscilla ended up making cards on our own. and it's called GASP! if you are smart enough you'd know why. then the fucken idiots dont want to use their own money to play blackjack. so we had to make paper money. :D and i won $1000 in paper money! if only it was really money la. and it was the 2nd time of THIS year i was called "butch-like" like what the fuck la. that lee ting ting came after my hair colour and hair style. but it's ok cos 3 more days and no more fucking school!! and i can have green fucking hair and no bitch can stop me. cept for my mum, dad those people. you get what i mean right?

oh yes. i found out something today. and i cannot believe it.
ABSOLUTELY NOT. NO NO NOOOO! SHE CANNOT BE A FUCKING LESBIAN. SHE'S DEFINITELY NOT A LESBIAN. LIKE WHICH PART OF HER LOOKS LESBIAN?!?!?!?! I WANNA CRY. SHE CAN'T BE A LESBIAN. CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT. I HOPE SHE'S JUST SAYING THAT SO THAT NO ONE WOULD LIKE HER. BUT SHE EVEN BLOGGED ABOUT DUMPING HER " GIRLFRIEND" SHIT SHIT SHIT. NOT LESBIAN. I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH LESBIANS. BUT SHE JUST CANT BE ONE!! IT'S SO OUT OF POINT. LIKE SHE'S SO SO SO I DONT KNOW. darn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home